Have you ever gone to a wedding or special event and thought “Wow! That went fast?” or “Why did the event end so early?” Then you look down at your watch and go “Holy **it! It’s midnight!!” Do you want to … Continue reading
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
- Have a clear and concise timeline for your wedding day. You want to make sure you have one for your installation team: floral, rentals, lighting, cake, entertainment, etc….
- Create a spreadsheet, with the following information: your vendors, their emergency contact info, specialty or service provided, time of arrival and date you last confirmed.
- Create a spreadsheet with your guest list.
- Have a master spreadsheet by last name sorted alphabetically. On this list you should have the name of each guest, their table number/name, their food choice and how many people are in that party.
- Also, sort this same spreadsheet by table number. So you have a list of all guests seated at table 1, 2, 3 etc so if one of your guests at table 5 decided to bring a last minute (uninvited) friend to the event you can have the maitre ‘d logically figure out why the table appears to be set incorrectly and then quietly correct and adjust the table quickly without disrupting the entire event.
- If renting tables and chairs make sure you have back up as there is ALWAYS someone who decides to show up at the last moment or bring additional guests.