Do you feel like you are going crazy listening to all your friends and family telling you what to do?
Is your head about to explode with all the information coming at you?
I know- it’s your wedding and you want it your way. Sure you love to listen to what others have to say but just because your cousin had a parade of flying geese doesn’t mean it is the right thing for you.
When you feel overwhelmed and tired of listening instead of losing your cool and screaming try one of these things instead:
1. Unplug for an hour or even a day- heck if you need it take a whole week off from all the wedding advice, information. No phones, no internet and no computer.
2. Take a walk or if you are into biking or nature maybe a hike will help or perhaps you should look into yoga.
3. Get a massage, mani/pedi or a facial.
4. When your friends and family chime in with all their knowledge and information before you react or answer take a deep breath. And pause. Or maybe excuse yourself and head off to the bathroom for a quick break and a little alone time.
5. If breathing and a pause didn’t work, smile and thank everyone for their information. Acknowledge that you heard them. Just because they speak it doesn’t mean you have to do it.
Dear Reader, Are you feeling overwhelmed and bombarded by well intentioned friends and family? How are you choosing to deal with all their advice? Write me andlet me know. Or leave a comment. I promise to answer.
If you found this article helpful or interesting please leave a comment.
Let me know your thoughts, If you have any questions or need any information or would like to see me write about a topic you need help on let me know.
If you don’t want to leave a comment below you can always email me: Julia@eventuresinc.net
or simply visit our website at www.eventuresinc.net
. Subscribe to our list for your free ebook “Make it Your Own! The Ultimate Guide to Personalize Your Day”
Grace, Gratitude and Happy Planning!